- In your admin panel, go to Appearance > Themes and click the Add New button.
- Click Upload and Choose File, then select the theme's .zip file. Click Install Now.
- Click Activate to use your new theme right away.
- After theme activation, a message appears: "This theme recommended the following plugin: Projects Postype". Click 'begin installing plugin', install and activate the plugin. A new item 'Projects' appears in the administration menu, use it to create your projects.
- Create a new page and set it as 'homepage' under 'Settings > Reading > Your homepage displays > A static page' ( or 'Appareance > Customize > Homepage Settings > Your homepage displays > A static page' ). Now you can see the latest projects on the homepage.
- Create a new page and select 'All Projects' template in the 'Page Attributes'. You can see all your projects in this page.